[TenTec] FS Items - Shack Cleaning - Forgot one item....

Tim Cook Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:07:10 -0400

Thanks to all who responded, all the item have been sold, but I forgot two
items..

1. Ten Tec model 255 spk power supply - AS-IS - case is in real nice
condition - transformer  and rectifier are good as it is putting about 25 to
30 volts to the regulator board, but no dc output from the supply.  It may
just be the pass transistors, I bought it this way and don't have the time
to mess with it.  The previous owner cut the output cord off (no doubt since
it didn't work he at least wanted a power cord). There is a pigtail coming
out the back.  As I said the case is real nice, I had thought of just using
it as a matching speaker only, but decided not to.  I am asking $60 plus
shipping for it.

2. Palomar PF-300 SCAF Filter, very nice addition to the older radios or a
qrp rig. It has  3 positions for CW bandwidth, with variable center freq.
Also has a SSM/AM position with adjustable LP frequency. Also a bass
reduction switch.  I bought 3 audio filters to experiment with and only need
2. This is every bit as good as the OHR SCAF except it has the addition of
variable center freq and variable SSB/AM capabilities.   It operates from
12vdc.  $ 40 shipped