[TenTec] FOR SALE: Loaded Corsair II & 263 VFO

John Unger w4au@contesting.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:47:42 -0400

I am reluctantly selling my Corsair II station to finance another
radio; I wish that I could afford to hang onto this equipment, but
that's Economics 101... It includes a Corsair II with all three
optional filters installed: 1.8 KHz, 500 Hz., and 250 Hz., and the
Model 263 external VFO; no power supply.

The radio and VFO in excellent overall condition, have been in daily
use along side my Omni VI+, and work perfectly. I have had the
Corsair II and VFO for about 6 years and they have performed
flawlessly. I have not rebuilt the PTO; it tunes smoothly. The rig
has not been used around smokers. The Corsair II's front panel is
about as close to perfect as you will see without being brand new,
no scratches or marks, and all the lettering is sharp and clear.
There is one small (~3/4") on the top of the front bezel; other than
that the sides and top panels are about perfect. The front panel of
the VFO is also excellent with no scratches or marks and clear
lettering. The top panel has one small (~1/2") scratch near the
rear, and there are 2 or 3 small (1/2" - 1") scratches on each side
of the case. Original manuals for both the rig and VFO are included.

Price for the Corsair II and VFO is $800.00 plus shipping costs;
figure them from zip code 20159, Northern Virginia. Thanks for
reading this; it's a great rig!

73 - John, W4AU
w4au@contesting.com