[TenTec] FW: FT-100 and ATAS-100 Antenna

Richard W. Hayman rhayman@hayman.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:51:38 -0400

Posted to TEN-TEC in error. Sorry.  I have TEN TEC gear (Closet Kilowatt) in
the home station and was reading the mail.

Richard Hayman
Hayman Systems & Services
MICROS of South Florida
MICROS of Colorado