[TenTec] Arrrrggggg

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, P.E. geraldj@ames.net
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:17:05 -0600

Excuse my school book German from 40 years ago, but I think it breaks
down:

'Himmiherrgottssakramentkruzifixhallelujasaupreissn'

Himmi is short for himmel or Heaven.

Herr Gott is Lord God.

Sakrament
kruzifix

represent things in the church, especially the Roman church.

Hallelu is short for Hallelujah.

Jasau preissn is Jesus Christ.

One really long swear word. The Deutsch replacement for D... D....
D...... Or a one word prayer saying Dear God in heaven above, I believe
in Jesus Christ and Sacraments and the crucifix, save my body and soul
from this disaster, PLEASE. In Jesus name, AMEN!. The meaning depending
on the true beliefs of the speaker at the time spoken and how the
emphasis is applied.

Like I said, most appropriate at the bottom of the stairs if conscious.
Too complex to be spoken while in the air missing the steps.

73, Jerry, K0CQ