[TenTec] 526 6m/2m rig

SFIKE@twa.com SFIKE@twa.com
1 Dec 1999 18:57:13 LOC

Anyone know what the current status is on the yet to be released 526 6m/2m DSP
all-mode rig? My gosh, here it is December already and I first read about the
rig way back in February!!! Wonder what the hold up is?
In my opinion, it is by far the nicest looking rig in Ten*Tecs line up (past or
present for that matter)! Now if they would just release the darn thing!
Anyone know what the projected price point will be?

Not to bring up an old thread, but; I think Ten*Tec ought to come out with a
rig that looks as good as the 526 does for HF and place it the lineup above the
Scout but below the Pegasus in price and features! They could make a killing
with such a rig!They could use the 526's enclosure for that matter....I'd buy
one for sure!!!

Just my two cents....

73
Scott