[TenTec] 540 vs. 544 Triton

Mike Hyder -N4NT- N4NT@wireco.net
Fri, 03 Dec 99 19:28:00 EST

You know, when I use analog rigs, I make more contacts because I wander about the band.  With digital rigs, I tend to sit on one or two frequencies.  The 544, though, can be equipped with a calibrated dial skirt and one can pay attention to it and still have the ability to set the rig right on a frequency.

Mike Hyder - N4NT@wireco.net
Johnson City, Tennessee