[TenTec] RF and Pegasus

Anthony Bowyer adb1x1@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:08:37 -0800 (PST)

Gary,
   It could be RF getting into the power supply
causing
some regulation/modulation problems. I've seen that on
more than one occasion. You could try a toroid on the
power leads and/or wrap them into a tight bundle. I
don't know if you've done it yet or not, but you might
also make sure the negative lead on the power supply
is connected directly to your ground connection.