[TenTec] The ARRL Letter, Vol 18, No 48

JOHN KELLEY JOHNK232@BELLATLANTIC.NET
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:45:17 -0500

Dear Rick Lindquist, N1RL,

I wish to express that this issue of the ARRL Letter is exceptional in its
content and presentation.  This issue makes me fully aware how necessary it
is for me to be a member of ARRL.  Every segment of V18, N48 was relevant
and vital  to all hams.

On another point, I wonder where I can publish info for my Special Event
Station, N2T.  N2T will celebrate the centenial of the Boro of Metuchen, NJ
USA.  We plan on being on the air for 15 days in January.  Special
certificates will be issued for hams working N2T.  If you can advise me
about promotional venues available to N2T, PLEASE ADVISE.  If you have any
ideas on getting other hams involved in the operation of N2T,  I sure would
like to gain from your experience.

Again, thanks for a timely and informative Letter, keep up the good work.

73

John Kelley, K2SHY, N2T, ex-ZF2FM, ex-ZF2FM/V2A