[TenTec] OMNI-D ON 30M

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:17:48 -0500

It ain't so  Omni-D is a real radio with real radio circuits. To Transmit
on 30 M requires some components to be installed, not just a board. It
can be done by the owner and the best way is to look for the kit Ten-Tec
put out for this. Ten-Tec no longer has any in stock but they come up for
sale once in a while. Just keep your eye out for one and till then enjoy
the other bands this great radio has.

 I don't know where these rumors get started I guess a lot of hams just
think all rigs are the same, well their not. Ten-Tec is designed with the
pure radio circuits that the others are trying to fake and make their
rigs look good.

Enjoy your Omni-D
73,  Jeff   aa8ve    Ten-Tec earned their legend they didn't just
advertise for it.