[TenTec] Revenge of the Heilites (was Heil Pro-Micro)

N1EU n1eu@yahoo.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:13:42 -0800 (PST)

Hee, hee . . .

I'll turn the flame level down Steve, but . . .

I L-O-V-E, yes let me say it again, L-O-V-E my Heil
Pro Headset with AC5 cartridge.  It works G-R-E-A-T
with my Omni 6 (except for the VOX and I'm not going
there - we've been there too much on the reflector
already - and I don't give a rats behind 'cause I
don't do VOX).

Audio reports have been uniformly excellent from the
mic and the fidelity, sensitivity and comfort of the
headphones is EXCELLENT.  The Heil footswitch also
works great.

My only complaint is that the cable and plugs should
be more robust since they are way underdesigned for
the typical ham environment, and I'm sure will need
eventual replacement.

So there you have the counterpoint to Steve's ribald
statements  ;-)

Best holiday wishes & 73,
Barry  N1EU