[TenTec] Last Sunday's User's Net

Beamer, Jay JBeamer@PanAmSat.com
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:43:21 -0500

Happy Holidays to All,

What a busy net it was! We have a new record! As best I can tell, we had 56
check-ins yesterday, which beats the old record by about 10. Of the 56
stations that checked in, thirteen were running a Pegasus. Amazing! Sure was
good to hear form some of you we haven't heard from in a while. As usual, it
was rather brutal for the first hour with many, loud adjacent stations.

I would like to thank everyone for participating for the past year,
especially Will/KC5QWE. Will always comes through when the going gets tough
every single time. I sure am glad he's sitting on that "sweet spot". Now if
we can just keep Dave/N1LQ working as had next year as he has been these
last few weeks, I'll be able to prop my feet up next year!

So again, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and be safe.

 .  .

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.