[TenTec] Good Hercules II power supply

Don Bertone-qrz.com(kk6an) dbertone@flash.net
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:38:28 -0800

--------------A533A16C34D0BD406E4FDFCB

I have been doing just fine with the Astron 70 amp power supply. It runs
my Paragon and my Hercules II at the same time.  I wouldn't want to run
any of the carrier modes with it for too long but on SSB it takes a long
time for even the fan to come on and you can allways touch the heat
sinks without getting burned.  I don't just listen; I do a pretty good
amout of bucket-mouthing and it stll stays cool.  Lot cheaper than the
TenTec PS and better than having a battery in the room.  When the amp is
not being used, you can power a whole bunch of things around the shack.

--------------A533A16C34D0BD406E4FDFCB

begin:vcard
n:Bertone;Don
tel;pager:415.605.0202
tel;cell:415.987.9669
tel;fax:415.715.3182
tel;home:415.467.9669
tel;work:415.699.3800
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Visitacion Valley Planning Alliance-VISion;Little Hollywood Association
adr:;;338 Lathrop Avenue;San Francisco;CA;94134;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dbertone@flash.net
title:see notes
note;quoted-printable:Chair, Planning Commission Local Health Risk Assesment Committee/=0D=0ABoard of Supervisors Airport Noise Committee/Coalition For SFNeighborhoods/District 10 candidate for Board Of Supervisors./All Peoples Coalition/R.O.S.E.S./SF Beautiful/
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Don Bertone
end:vcard

--------------A533A16C34D0BD406E4FDFCB--