[Fwd: Re: [TenTec] NEW here and need HELP replying]

Don Bertone-qrz.com(kk6an) dbertone@flash.net
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:48:06 -0800

--------------6BD573FE4842F379C4018E2D

"Don Bertone-qrz.com(kk6an)" wrote:

> randas@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> > Bertone has been here a week and is already calling people idiots. I hope he
> > doesn't make this fine reflector another dumping ground for his BS. He is
> > well known on rec.radio.swap as a troll. I agree with Steve..go away
> > Bertone.
> >
> > de Tim K0FL

begin:vcard
n:Bertone;Don
tel;pager:415.605.0202
tel;cell:415.987.9669
tel;fax:415.715.3182
tel;home:415.467.9669
tel;work:415.699.3800
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Visitacion Valley Planning Alliance-VISion;Little Hollywood Association
adr:;;338 Lathrop Avenue;San Francisco;CA;94134;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dbertone@flash.net
title:see notes
note;quoted-printable:Chair, Planning Commission Local Health Risk Assesment Committee/=0D=0ABoard of Supervisors Airport Noise Committee/Coalition For SFNeighborhoods/District 10 candidate for Board Of Supervisors./All Peoples Coalition/R.O.S.E.S./SF Beautiful/
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Don Bertone
end:vcard

--------------6BD573FE4842F379C4018E2D--