[TenTec] FS: Corsair I, microphone and manual

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:28:33 -0500

Richard,
 No I don't think meter failure is a common problem. I've never had one
fail however I often wonder why. To look at them with that Taiwan sticker
on the back and that dime store feel, I would think they would only last
a week. They just keep going and going!

I've gone over the great Ten-Tec features with some Yeakenico owners that
had never seen a Ten-Tec. While talking about hybrid crystal mixing,
multiple filter selections and unmatched receive performance they stop me
mid sentence and say   " What a cheap lookin'  meter." or  "hey that
S-meter only goes to 40 over!" ( HELLO!)  Welp if that's all they care
about all power to 'um.  Remember it's our secret!

73 Jeff aa8ve   Worlds biggest Ten-Tec fan!

PS  Multi rig Ten-Tec owners, don't forget to rotate your rigs.  Keep
them all on the air by running them at least once a week. That should be
work out to a different rig every day for most of us.