[TenTec] Century 21 Digital for sale

tom w3tw_2@email.msn.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:52:45 -0500

Hello to all... I have for sale a TenTec Century 21 digital transceiver
(574-0109). It works well and just a few scratchs on the top panel.
I bought it at a hamfest in NJ back in July 1998. Unfortunately, it had no
power output at all. I had TenTec service the radio in August 98. They
replaced the final transistors and SCR on the power supply board as well as
checking the rx & tx. I just got another rig so I'm offering this one up for
sale. It comes with the TenTec manual and has the second ten meter crystal.
I'm looking for $195 with the buyer picking up the shipping.
Email me at w3tw_2@email.msn.com.
A Merry Christmas to all......

Tom   W3TW