[TenTec] FS: TenTec 238 Tuner

Kevin Polchan kpevin@mediaone.net
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 18:20:01 -0600

Hi All,

I have a very nice 238 tuner for sale.  I aquired it as part of a package
and I have no need for it.  I took the top off and there is no sign of
arcing or overheating anywhere.  Works perfect.  I have the original box and
manual as well.  I could always use an extra tuner but I figured maybe a
TenTec owner would appreciate more then I would :-)  I would like to get
around 250.00 shipped cont US.  I really have no idea what these sell for
used so if the price seems out of line feel free to mak an offer.  Pics on
request.

73 and Merry Christmas,
Kevin
KB9UPV