[TenTec] correction, my OMNI VI SWR/RF gain interaction on 30 meters

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn@netferrets.net
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:21:57 -0500

Hi, Jim,

> Ditto N0OCT's comments.  I was beginning to be concerned that my poor
little
> Argosy II just seems to get its job done day after day, after day, after
> day, with none of those exciting events I keep reading about.
>
> Shoot, it doesn't even know what the date is, so I can't look forward to a
> challenge this Friday night!  Guess I was just born to live a booooring
> life.

Think about all the excitement we're missing  :)  My Argosy (complete with
ancient analog display and lots of analog circuitry) lacks all of this
wonderful adventure built into today's more modern rigs.  For that matter,
even my Japanese rigs, like my venerable Icom IC-22A, lack this feature.  I
tell you, we're deprived.  Here is the proof that we need to upgrade!

All the best,
Caity
KU4QD
(add sarcastic inflection as needed when reading this :)