[TenTec] Ads + New Equipment

w8au@sssnet.com w8au@sssnet.com
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:12:29 -0500

Jim:
I did not say most hams were on CW today.  I did say that mid-day CW
activity is greater today than decades ago.  I remember those earlier years
as being very quiet during the day, especially 40M.  The percentage of hams
using CW may be less than those old days, but it is well represented on the
ham bands, none-the-less.
I would never hope for the crowded condx of the fone bands, even if it were
possible!

Put up a 40 mtr beam or some phased verticals and aim them NE, Jim...
All is not well, but it isn't dead, and never will be.

73,

w8au