[TenTec] Ride needed to Dayton Hamfest from Phila area

Bob Wilderman dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:16:24 -0500

Hello Ten Tec Reflector members:
My name is Bob Wilderman, K3SRO. I am trying to find a ride to the Dayton
Hamfest this year. I am also looking for a motel room to share. I will
split all room expenses, gas, tolls etc. I live 25 miles NW of Phila. I
belong to the Warminster Amateur Radio Club, but all rides are full. If you
can help or know someone looking for someone to share the long drive and
expenses, please contact me at 215-822-7474 or you can e-mail me at
dlrwild1@voicenet.com
I have never been to Dayton. I am looking forward to making  this dream
come true. I would love to see the new Ten Tec gear on display, meet Tom
Salvetti in person after talking to him many times on the phone. Thanks.

Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com
215-822-7474