[TenTec] Thanks to all who sent comments

Bob Wilderman dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:23:28 -0500

I want to thank everyone on the Reflector that sent me comments of the
IC-756, 746 radios. Your remarks were very useful and helpful. I have
decided to keep my ICOM 761 and SP-20. I doubt if I can find any newer rig
that has a better receiver other than the Ten Tec OMNI VI+ which I already
own. I still am a BIG TEN TEC FAN. I DOUBT IF ANYTHING WILL EVER CHANGE MY
MIND. I also own a Corsair II and the Drake C-Line. Most everything in the
shack is American made with lots of pride!

Thanks
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
Lansdale, PA