[TenTec] Info needed on users net

Peter Inskeep pinskeep@iglou.com
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:38:17 -0500

Allan,

It is at 6:00 PM EST. on 14.280, plus or minus qrm.  It can be as much as 10
khz. up or down, depending on what is coming in at that time, usually from
S.A.

They usually get started a bit ahead of 6:00 EST and often go till well
after 7:00 EST.  Look for Jay, KM6VX, I think, or Will, whose call is not in
my mental data bank at the moment, but he is outside of Dallas, so it is a
5, at least.

Pete, NO2D
Pewee Valley, KY.