[TenTec] FS: TenTec Omni-D Series B/PS-255/!!!VFO-263!!!

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:57:18 -0500

Folks,

Please note I goofed on the VFO model number! I sincerely apologize for
getting anybody's hope up :(

FS:  TenTec 546B Omni-D Series B...good condition, all filters
(500,1.8K), 30m, Model 255 external speaker/PS, original manual,
other small goodies...$475.  External VFO-263 (for Corsair I, but
works FB with Omni-D), copied manual...$150.  The whole package for
$600.

Shipping not included.

Note:  Omni tuning knob missing skirt.  Some damaged knobs replaced, but
I did keep the originals.  No original packing.  No mic. I am
selling this rig (my first!) to upgrade.

Goodies =  breaker for 12V battery operation, RS low to high impedance
x-former for modern microphones (my HC-5 and RS mics work FB with this),
PTO rebuild INSTRUCTIONS (I did a rebuild, and kept the parts I
replaced).

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont