[TenTec] Ten Tec gear for sale, etc.

Bob Wilderman @voicenet.com
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 17:51:33 -0500

Hi:
I have some Ten Tec gear for sale as well as some other ham equipment. The
prices do not include shipping via UPS ground tracking or insurance.

Ten Tec:
Model 1340 QRP 40 meter CW transceiver, assembled, with manual, VFO tuning
mod done (10 turns per complete rotation), absolute pristine condition. I
am the second owner (first owner assembled the kit)     ASKING $80.00 + U
ship
The original VFO capacitor will be included with the purchase. Tunes about
75 KHz of 40 meters.

TenTec 937 power supply (matches Scout) absolute mint condition.  ASKING
$55
plus U ship

Non Ten Tec items:
1)  Heathkit HD-1410 keyer/paddle runs on AC or external 9VDC power, with
manual, absolute mint. Has built in sidetone, hold switch for tune ups,
built-in speaker or earphone jack etc.  ASKING $55.00 + U ship

2) DRAKE   DL-300 dummy load, handles up to 300 watts, still in its
original box from Drake.  ASKING $30.00 (absolute mint) + U ship

3)  DAIWA CN-520 SWR meter for 1.8 to 54 Mhz, excellent condition.
     ASKING $40.00 + U ship. I have the original Daiwa box also.

4)  NeKe miniature CW paddle for mobile, QRP, portable operation, like new
with  built-in plug and cable, black base, brass parts.  ASKING $25 + U
ship

5)NATIONAL RADIO PARTS STILL IN ORIGINAL BOXES, I have five boxes of part#
NC 800, one box of part# ST 50. Parts made in Malden, Mass enclosed in the
red, white, black colored boxes from National, parts still wrapped in
tissue paper.
BEST OFFER, please be realistic when quoting a price!!!

6)  RADIO SHACK speaker for mobile, home use, tilt bail, mini plug at end
of cable, excellent condition. ASKING $8.00 + U ship
I have original carton also.

7)  AMERITRON Manual for AL-80B, new, ASKING $8.00 + U ship

Package deals can be arranged if necessary. Must sell all items soon,
thanks.
Contact Bob, K3SRO, at e-mail:  dlrwild1@voicenet.com or call me at this
number:
215-822-7474    Leave message on voice mail, please.

73's
Happy New Year to all Reflector members!!!!

Bob Wilderman
K3SRO
Lansdale, PA