[TenTec] Ham gear for sale

Seay DELJAN@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:39:25 -0900

Your description is that of a neutralizing capacitor used in the
days of tuned grid amplifiers. I'm not familiar with the model
number. I assume that the two round pieces are made closer
by rotation of the threaded shaft. In this day of grounded
grid and solid state amps, it relegates them both to the
collectors shelf.
de KL7HF