[TenTec] INRAD filters - private delivery service

Allan G. Taylor ataylor@heracles.llnl.gov
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:03:42 -0800 (PST)

I just ordered a pair of INRAD filters for the OmniVI and found that their
facility is someplace we drove by last summer while traveling from my
in-laws to my wife's in-laws. I will be stopping by there next summer, perhaps
sooner, to get a few more filters (for the 6.3 IF) and could pick up some
(prepaid, of course) for those who would like to avoid the $6 shipping fee.
There is NO sales tax in Oregon, of course, so that is not an issue. Maybe
$6 is not worth the effort to you, but since I am going by anyway...

K7GT     Oregon-expatriate