[TenTec] Corsair II Display trouble

K & H Darwin darwin@together.net
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 22:49:51 -0500

I only got the reply so I'm guessing about the display problem, but a lack
of information has never stopped me from voicing an opinion or trying to
give an answer :)

I've had some problems with my Corsair II's display.  Some of the segments
go dim for a few seconds and then get bright again.  It isn't the same
segments and several will all dim at the same time.

The problem is apparently bad contacts between the plug-together boards
that makeup the display circuit.  By working them back and forth to clean
the connections the problem goes away - for a while.

Keith Darwin
KD1E
Ferrisburg, VT