[TenTec] RE: DSP Units?

Ken fsr567@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 22:53:14 -0600

Greetings from the "COLD NORTH" (looking at around -35C again tonight)

I like my Timewave DSP.. Wouldn't be without it.. Up until recently, most of
the equipment in my shack had been changed but I held onto the DSP-9. Last
month, it was replaced with a DSP-9+ that offered a few improvements and
features. Timewave has fancier units with lots more knobs to play with but
the DSP-9 or DSP-9+ offer the most used features and ease of operation. The
advantage of the 9+ is the AGC to maintain a more constant level into the
unit, turning the power of bypasses the DSP and it has more filter options
for digital modes.

When I owned a Ten Tec Omni, I used the DSP-9 with it and was very happy
with the combination..

73... Ken - VE5KC