[TenTec] Hams do build but you have to know where to find them!

Robert Weingaertner weingaertner@nac.net
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:20:43 -0500

Yes I agree! Antenna tuners and other station  accessories are the
easiest things to build. If you can't find parts, your Elmer probably
has them stashed away for you. Even Ten Tec sells a variable inductor
and capacitors. Start small with simple projects like tuners,
field strength meters, etc. There are a lot of great kits on the
market, too, despite the demise of Heathkit.

      73, Bob WB2VUF