[TenTec] VT QSOs (was FISTS info?)

K & H Darwin darwin@together.net
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:52:58 -0500

----------
> From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
> To: darwin@together.net
> Subject: Re:  [TenTec] FISTS info?
> Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 10:07 PM
>
> KEITH
> There are hams in VT! I just joined FISTS a few months ago and have been
have
> a super time. Also with the postal rates going up use of their buro will
save
> you money.

Yes, strangely enough there are Hams in VT, but we have a policy avoid
QSO's as much as possible :)

> I am looking for a VT cw contact if ur game. I rise early and go to bed
late
> and work most bands. I run QRP most of the time but will crank it up to
make
> the contact....if u have any questions on fists the folks with their
emails at
> the FISTS site are great...Alan KB7MBI

Sure Alan, I'll be happy to set up a sked with you for a CW VT QSO.
Weekends or Evenings are best for me.  I'm on 80, 40, 30, 17 with a 32'
vertical and 20 with a dipole.

If anyone else on list wants VT on phone or CW let me know.

My new QSL cards should be here in a week.

Keith Darwin
KD1E
Ferrisburg, VT