[TenTec] FS: Century 21 Parts

DSJKALLEN@aol.com DSJKALLEN@aol.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:45:12 EST

I am trying to reduce my stock of parts stock and I came across the following
for the Century 21:

1).  An analog dial disc with gears and springs.  No scratches on disc, but
slight warp -- which is pretty typical!

2).  A digital readout conversion kit for the original Century 21.  The kit
was installed in my Century 21 circa 1978, but later removed.   It looks as if
it is complete with instruction manual, template, etc.  I even have two bezels
as well.

If anyone's interested in either, make me an offer.

Also, I have a bunch of 509 cabinet parts as well, such as new front panel &
top.  I will check further into what other Argo goodies I have stored away!

73,
Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL