[TenTec] MFJ

Carl Hyde carl.s.hyde@lmco.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:38:41 -0500

I agree, I have purchased many MFJ products over the years.  I have the 969
tuner also and have used it on rainy field days and snowy winter DX ops and it
always works. Also no serious ham should be without the MFJ antenna analyzer.
I just got the new model and it is terrific.  Every time I have called them for
advice or a recommendation they are more than willing to help.  Besides I don't
know any other manufacturer in ham radio that has such an extensive product
line and in fact makes many products that no one else does.  In fact I even
know some fellow Collins collectors who have MFJ products in their stations.

Jim and Kate Belt wrote:

> Sorry to see a number of posts that disparage MFJ products. I have a little
> "Clear Tone" speaker, the MFJ-969 Tuner and the indespensible SWR analyzer.
> Everything works beautifully. I have no complaints whatsoever. Plus their
> service and advice are excellent, just like Ten-Tec.
> 73,
> Jim K7JIH
>
> --

Carl Hyde
carl.s.hyde@lmco.com
Desk:  (609) 866-6386
Fax:   (609) 866-6414

POLITICS:  From the Latin prefix "Poli" meaning "Many" and the word "Tics"
           meaning "blood sucking parasites"