[TenTec] Microphone for Triton IV

Alan Bryant n0sbm@moonworks.com
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 19:43:12 -0600

All,

My "new" Triton IV arrived today. But my manuals aren't here yet to get an
answer to this...

I have no mic for this baby at this point. Can anyone offer any suggestions
on what to use? And if I want to cobble something together, is it a
straight two-conductor plug, or is there a PTT in-line there? If it's the
latter, I could use the basic pinout arrangement. (This may be "standard,"
I don't know, but if it is, I don't know what "standard" is!)

I didn't even give this a bit of thought when I was waiting for it to
arrive, or I would have solved this before now!  Planning to use it mostly
for CW, but I wanna be able to join the net on Sunday if possible.

Thanks, and 73,

Alan Bryant, (newly) WDØEVX, Denver, Colorado

---
Alan Bryant, NØSBM
Denver, Colorado
Licensed Since 1977