[TenTec] INRAD 2.4khz 10 Pole Filter

N1EU n1eu@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

Wow - didn't take long for Jim to cut to the chase
:-)

Imp't question as Jim points out is: Is the INRAD 756
okay for the first 9Mhz slot?

Also need to verify what I saw - can someone else slip
a 756 in the first position and try to duplicate what
I described in previous email?

Normally I would have the 756 in the optional filter
position with the INRAD 2.8 in the standard position.
But I was hoping to optimize the Omni for a cw-only
effort in next weeks's IARU test so want to load up
the 500s and 250s (which really do a fabulous job,
BTW) and use the 756 ahead of them.

Tnx & 73,
Barry  N1EU