[TenTec] spot rcvr take off point for omniVI

Bill Steffey wsteffey@steffeymktg.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:40:08 -0500

tnx joe,,
i was on the  reflector and saw ur message....
since hopefully i'm on my new beam (sommer) on my new twr 72' ( next two
weeks !!)
i'll want to share the antenna  pointed toward the dx,,,
hmmm made me think;  on the spotter i'm looking for the calling station ,
not the dx, so another antenna might be indeed be a better antenna,  that
means the xcvr/xmtr goes to the dx, the xcrv's rcvr goes to a different
antenna to hear the calling station ; while the spotter rcvr ( ie r71a
stays on the dx station, on the beam...  yes !!!