[TenTec] TT 253 Automatic tuner to trade

Dave Perrin d_perrin@conknet.com
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:48:51 -0400

Hi-
 I have a Ten Tec model 253 2KW Automatic Antenna Coupler which I would
like to swap, or maybe sell.
 It has built in Watt/SWR meter, built in balun, and a four position
antenna switch.  6x10.25x13.5 inches. It has seven memory addresses for
each antenna position. Very easy to set up and use. Tunes 1.8-30 MHz. It
will auto band switch with Ten Tec rigs, or with other rigs with a
homebrew circuit, or it can be band-switched manually with an external
switch.
 Looking for a TT Centurian amp (pair 3-500z tubes) or HF transceiver
(prefer TenTec) to trade towards or for.

73 de dave