[TenTec] Well I have it

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:28:52 -0400

Hi Mike,
Glad you are getting the VFO squared away with the 1340.
You will be amazed at the performance.  In Field Day this
year I began the test at the 40 meter position using my 1340.
After a hundred Qs, we replaced the 1340 with another QRP
rig that had more bandspread.  1340, however, did just fine.

The rest of the story is, we had a 40 meter 2-element yagi at 30 ft
fed with hard line.  We were signing N5BI 2A NC.

Vy 73, de Joe AA4NN
Eastern Top Band ARC,  Carolina DX Assn,  Carolina CW Ops,
Fairfield County Contesters, Ten-Tec only, CW only.
eeetet   ee