[TenTec] fair price

Robert bigmack@nortexinfo.net
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:42:25 -0500

OK, since I have LOVED Omni's since the C series days, and, since I moved
to a very rural area that came with 75' ft of tower, a tribander, a 6mtr
and about half a mile of longwire at 70' up, I'd like to make a serious
offer for the rig, and give it good home. Let me know the ACTUAL condition
of the radio, and, do you still have ALL original boxes, manuals etc, any
filters, external power supply like the 962, mathching tuner like the 238,
the desk mike like the 705 etc etc..

I do have a tight budget to live in, but, maybe we can work something out...

This is a serious offer, if you are not serious about letting the rig go,
please respond and let me know...