[TenTec] RX-320 and PSK31

Charles Couch ccouch@United.Net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:26:33 -0500

   A note to owners of the RX-320.I just started to experiment
with PSK31. I thought  I would try to receive some on my
RX-320 first before I tried to transmit any with my Omni-V.
It turns out that the RX-320 is the perfect receiver for this
new mode.Just download the PSK31 software from their
web page.Start the PSK31 software and then start your
Ten-Tec software.The PSK31 software has a good help file
that will give you several tuning tips.There is no need for any
extra audio cables using this setup.Just be sure you have a
cable coming from the line out jack on the RX-320 going to
your sound card.That's all you need.This is the address to their
web site.
                  (http://www.kender.es/~edu/psk31.html)

Here are some freqs. to try:    1838.150
                                              3580.150
                                              7035.150
                                            10140.150
                                            14070.150
                                            18100.150
                                            21080.150
                                            24920.150
                                            28120.150

           73/DX           (Omni-V,509,Century22,Scout,RX-320)
      Robert/N4USG     http://www.angelfire.com/tn/hamradio