[TenTec] Paragon for sale

Frank Krozel frank@electronicinstrument.com
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:38:02 -0500

I am selling my last covetted Paragon!!!
The reason I am selling it is that I want to get an OMNI-6-Plus!
This Paragon just came back from Sevierville, and the box is unopened.
The Paragon was sent back to "update" and check it out, with the intent to
sell it when it was received back, not because it had ANY problems.
The options it has are as follows:
FM board
1.8Khz filter
0.5Khz filter
0.25Khz filter
Speech synthesizer
Audiable alarm / ALC annunciator ( factory installed )
This radio is in great shape, as shipped from Ten tec.
Currently (check Ten Tec) the radio alone is sold by Ten Tec for $1,185
I want $1,200 for all, and this includes shippping!
Frank Krozel KG9H 630-653-9090 home or work 630-924-1600