[TenTec] Re: D-104

w8au@sssnet.com w8au@sssnet.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:43:54 -0400

Geez, Royboy....

This doesn't mean I hafta give up my three D-104's, does it?
They are one in perhaps a half dozen microphone stylings that still look
like real microphones...!
Phoo on those teeny-tiny electrets, even if they do sound OK.
(No, I don't think I could bring myself to hide an electret inside a D-104
case.....sacrilege..!)

Besides, I do my talkin' with my fingers, anyway.  These bright shiny
classic lookin' things are just for decoration!

(Do YOU have, or use, a microphone, Roy?  We could get some nasty rumors
started here....)

As always,

Perry, w8au