[TenTec] Off Topic- keyboard keyer

Ken Kinyon W7TS@ibm.net
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:46:00 -0600

This device sound interesting.  Are they still being made?  I would like to buy
one to play with.
Thanks in advance,
Ken

------------------------
Kenneth E.  Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle
Longmont, CO 80503-2106
Voice/fax  (303) 684-0037
E-mail W7TS@ibm.net
ALPCA #8339
ARRL-LM

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com [mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Joe L Blackwell
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 06:25
To: k5id@ipa.net
Cc: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic- keyboard keyer

Hi Ken,
What you have is a keyboard whose description appeared in July 92
QST.  It was called the CW68HC05.  With the IBM keyboard, you set
the speed with <alt s> then enter a two digit number (05 to 99) for the
speed.  I have used the kybrd continuously since July 1992.  It has
many neat features, including 256 byte type ahead buffer, eight 256
byte message memories, serial numbering, etc.  I have used the
board continuously since July 1992 and with zero problems.  With
the paddle input, you can have the board or paddle key your rig
using the same keying line characteristics.  It's a good one!

How would you like to have the manual for this keyboard???

73 de Joe AA4NN  eeetet