[TenTec] Omni 6 factory upgrades- HISTORY !!!

JBaumgarte@aol.com JBaumgarte@aol.com
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:21:22 EDT

Brian,

I have option #1 on both of my rigs and find it very worthwhile and hard to
notice visually.  Although I was planning to do both myself, it happened that
over a few month period I had both rigs back for other work and had the
option done there.  Price was the same, $75, so one could assume (correctly)
that it takes very few minutes to accomplish.  The little cover up decals are
nifty and hard to discern from the real thing.  Obviously, you already know
the nice improvements the chips effect.

John
N0IJ