[TenTec] New Photos on the OMNI VI Web Site

John/K4WJ k4wj@att.net
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:27:50 -0400

At 07:18 PM 6/26/99 -0500, Michael A. Newell wrote:

>I've posted a couple new station owner photos on the
>OMNI VI Web Site. Michael, DJ8IJ, sent them in (hey,
>we're "INTERNATIONAL" now).
>
>See how he acquired an OMNI VI "Plus" without paying
>for an OMNI VI "Plus".
>
>73,
>--
>Michael A. Newell - WB4HUC

Michael,

I personally would not want to be associated with this type of a
modification to the panel of a Omni VI. It is misleading and accomplishes
nothing except deceiving those who look at the unit into believing that
this is truly an Omni VI Plus, which it is not.

I'm surprised you gave it file space on your WEB site.

73..de John/K4WJ
        John/K4WJ in Pembroke Pines, FL
     QTH is 26 00 51 N
            80 16 16 W