HOAX!!! Re: [TenTec] FW: Warning

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:51:09 -0500 (EST)

Welcome to the internet Tim.  You will see these hoaxs frequenty now that
you have purchased a computer and are on "the net."

These hoax messages ALL have one little thing in common, and I'll quote it
right from your own message.  Each hoax contains a phase like this:

>>>On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Tim wrote:
   <I am sniping some lines here to save space>
>>> We were all asked to pass this to as many people as possible.

Never, ever, forward a message that includes that phrase or a similiar
statement in it.

Now that I've given you a tip, enjoy your time on the internet, and
please... NEVER do that again.  All your email friends will thank you, as
I do now, for your consideration and time.

Regards.

Paul