[TenTec] Paragon, power supply and acc price reduced to $995.

Arnie ve4vu@home.com
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:06:13 -0600

Hello, I am selling my TenTec Paragon #585. This unit is in very nice
condition, some very small scratches on the side from being rack mounted,
but are very small. Other than that its in like new condition. Options
include .5KHZ filter #285, the FM board #256, RS232 interface, computer
control software and the rack mount kit for the Paragon. Also included the
TenTec model 960 powersupply/speaker, no marks on this unit.   All the
original documentation supplied in a binder, $995.US complete, plus
shipping. Items will be double boxed so expect them to be LARGE, thanks for
reading.