[TenTec] WTB Log or Contesting Program for the Paragon 585

Rich McCabe rmccabe@dwx.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:28:31 -0600

Ed,

I dont know alot about the subject, but I will fill you in on what I do
know. I have a Paragon 1 and really enjoy the rig. The computer instructions
are very limited and not even close to what is available on the Omnis and
Paragon 2.

I started to write a windows interface at one time for the Paragon one and
gave up on it when I realized that every revision of the Ghiel chip acted
different and that I would have to rewrite my program for whatever level of
Ghiel was being used. I am using the Ghiel.

Anyway it turned out it wasnt worth the grief for a limited computer
interface.

I am told that some of the functions on TR-LOG will work, but not all. You
might try checking into the TR reflector on this site.

Sorry I cant be more helpful. My research a few months ago turned up little
info.

73,

Rich

KD0ZV