[TenTec] "301 kit" now available from Ten-Tec

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales@tentec.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:16:03 -0500

We are now making available a parts kit for construction of
a version of the model 301 remote tuning knob encoder that
we were building and offering several years ago but was
discontinued (due to lack of sales) in 1995.

This remote tuning knob will operate with the Omni-V,
Omni-VI, Omni-VI Plus and Paragon II transceivers.

We're calling it a "kit", but it's not the same kind of kit
that we've been manufacturing as "T-Kits".  This kit is
merely a collection of parts, plus encoder wiring
information.  No step-by-step construction sheet is included.

With the kit, we supply:
 .  Painted enclosure, same as the 301 used except no
    silkscreening on rear panel indicative of model number
 .  Main tuning knob, (duplicate of Omni-VI Plus tuning knob)
 .  Encoder
 .  TT logo for front panel
 .  Cable strain relief
 .  Cabinet screws
 .  Encoder wiring instructions

You supply:
 .  Cable from enclosure to DB-25 connector
 .  DB-25 connector

We are not making the coiled cable or DB-25 connectors
available; you'll have to source these items on your own.
"Kit" cost is $95 plus $6 shipping.  Immediately available.
To order, call Ten-Tec service at (423) 428-0364.  There is
no assigned Ten-Tec part number for this "kit" - request the
301 remote encoder parts and we'll know what you are after.

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone (423) 428-0364 or (423) 453-7172.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.