[TenTec] Ultimate Rigs

Chris Robson crobson@erie.net
Sun, 02 May 1999 22:26:53 -0400

At 08:37 AM 5/2/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Well, why isn't Ten-Tec at the fests?????
>Why aren't they in the dealer's shops?????
>If the rigs were in the dealer's shops, the newbies would see them
>wouldn't they? And Ten-tec can finance their own advertising just like
>every other product out there.
>
>Spread the word? Geez, is it a rig or a religion?
>Wise up, guys.
>...and why are there so many "ultimate" rigs (6 pluses) for sale?  ...and
>where does one go from there?

My Ultimate rig that is for sale is not being used as much as a great rig
should because I OWN 2(thats right TWO!!!) Omni-6 rigs!!! Along with a
Corsair, 3 Ten Tec 2KW antenna tuners, a Centurion Amp,& 2 Ten Tec power
supplies. Have previously owned a Triton 4, Omni-c, 2 Corsairs, and a
Scout. In my Christian faith, it is better to give than receive, except for
the Ten Tec religion where receiving is Everything!!  If you don't care to
hear the praise, get out of the Church!!

Chris KB3A