[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

Scott Howell whowell@hq.nasa.gov
Fri, 07 May 1999 21:23:04 -0400

naaa, get on the air if your license allows with me and with my trusty
Omni-V, we'll have you copying in no time...past 10 wpm.
there, that was TT related. Yup, my Omni-V can do many things including
talk and she brews a mean cup of coffee as well.

73 de Scott/n3byy

anyone want to sched to work on cw, let me know. I'm always in need of
practice. Trying to break the 20 wpm barrier. not to just pass the exam,
but maybe so I can get up there with the 35 wpm crowd. love code.
oh, yeah, maybe I'll try and find that handheld TT mic and see if I can
check in the net. Been a while, but can't find the mic. Actually its not
even mine. maybe I aut to get one<g>.