[TenTec] Computer controled radios

Robert Weingaertner weingaertner@nac.net
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:56:37 -0400

Maybe it is assumed that everyone already has a computer and that
the current generation of technically inclined would prefer a
mouse to a tuning knob.
Or.... maybe the PC controlled rigs should be remote controlled
for those in apartments and condos who aren't allowed to have
transmitters and antennas!

Personally, I prefer a self-contained radio. As you say, no waiting
for boot-up! The only exception I would make would be the Ten Tec
Rx 320, which looks like a great use for a computer!

73, Bob WB2VUF